- Resale - single family
5855 Wildcat Canyon San Antonio, TX, 78252-2791 Get directions$107,900 $45/Sq. ft.
- StyleTwo Story,Traditional
- Age8 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached car garage
- Area 2304
- MLS# 880611
- Listed 9 Years 12 Months 28 Days Ago
Description: Bank has accepted offer. You can still show this property and write a 'back up' offer. Addendums and instructions are in associated documents.
- Fifth bedroom: 12 x 12, Bed1 Dm: 14 x 14, Bed2 Dm: 12 x 12, Bed3 Dm: 12 x 12, Brkfst Dm: 11 x 10, Din Dm: 10 x 10, Fam Dm: 15 x 20, Kit Dm: 11 x 11, Liv Dm: 14 x 14, Util Dm: 6 x 6
- Other: Accessibilty: First Floor Bath, Accessibilty: First Floor Bedroom, Accessibilty: Full Bath/Be, Accessibilty: Hallways 42' Wide, Accessibilty: Int Door Opening 32'+, Accessibilty: Level Drive, Accessibilty: Level Lot, Accessibilty: Low Pile Carpet, Accessibilty: Stall Shower, Air conditioning: 1 Central, Amenities: Jogging Trails, Amenities: Park/Playground, Amenities: Sports Court, Elem: Southwest, Exterior Feature: Privacy Fence, Exterior: Brick, Exterior: Cement Fiber, Ferguson Grid: 646a4, Foundation: Slab, Heating Fuel: Electric, Heating: Central, Heating: Heat Pump, High: Southwest, Home Faces: East, House Type: Single Family Detached, Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Inclusions: Dishwasher, Inclusions: Disposal, Inclusions: Dryer Connection, Inclusions: Electric Water Heater, Inclusions: Microwave Oven, Inclusions: Refrigerator, Inclusions: Security System (Leased), Inclusions: Security System (Owned), Inclusions: Smoke Alarm, Inclusions: Stove/Range, Inclusions: Vent Fan, Inclus
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,482
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Southwest High School||9-12||5.1 mi|
|7||Southwest Elementary School||PK-5||5.4 mi|
|3||Ronald E Mcnair Middle School||6-8||6.9 mi|
|8||Kriewald Rd Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|NA||Royal Point Academy||PK-5||2 mi|
|4||Francis R Scobee Middle School||6-8||2.4 mi|
|7||Big Country Elementary School||PK-5||2.4 mi|
|NA||Rainbow Hills Baptist School||PK-12||4.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.