- Vacant land/Acreage
3511 Wood Wl San Antonio, TX, 78261-2397 Get directions$145,000 $116/Sq. ft.
- StyleOne Story,Traditional
- Age11 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached car garage
- Area 1804
- MLS# 1013062
- Listed 6 Years 10 Months 23 Days Ago
Description: Be first! Adorable pottery barn dollhouse w/beautiful wood laminate floors & perfect floor plan! Gorgeous ceiling fans! Pretty designer paint! So much for so little! Step saver kitchen without that crowded feeling opens to family room & dining! Awesome master w/room for desk, dressing area for drawers & walk in closet! Pretty tray ceiling! Great covered patio plus large deck that adds to the open living area & roomy feel! This one owner home has been lovingly cared for and is ready for you! Dont miss it!
- Bed1 Dm: 13 x 12, Bed2 Dm: 11 x 10, Bed3 Dm: 9 x 10, Din Dm: 11 x 14, Kit Dm: 11 x 9, Liv Dm: 12 x 16, Oth Dm: 8 x 4, Util Dm: 5 x 8
- Other: Accessibilty: Ext Door Opening 36'+, Accessibilty: First Floor Bath, Accessibilty: First Floor Bedroom, Accessibilty: Full Bath/Bed On 1st Flr, Accessibilty: Hallways 42' Wide, Accessibilty: Near Bus Line, Accessibilty: No Stairs, Accessibilty: No Steps Down, Air conditioning: 1 Central, Amenities: Jogging Trails, Amenities: Park/Playground, Amenities: Sports Court, Elem: Cibolo Green, Exterior Feature: Covered Patio, Exterior Feature: Deck/Balcony, Exterior Feature: Double Pane Windows, Exterior Feature: Patio Slab, Exterior Feature: Privacy Fence, Exterior: Brick, Exterior: Cement Fiber, Ferguson Grid: 484a1, Foundation: Slab, Heating Fuel: Electric, Heating: Central, High: Johnson, Home Faces: South, House Type: Single Family Detached, Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Inclusions: Chandelier, Inclusions: Dishwasher, Inclusions: Disposal, Inclusions: Dryer Connection, Inclusions: Electric Water Heater, Inclusions: Garage Door Opener, Inclusions: Ice Maker Connection, Inclusions: Micro
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,719
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Cibolo Green Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|9||Johnson High School||9-12||1.3 mi|
|8||Bulverde Ranch Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|8||Indian Springs Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|10||Roan Forest Elementary School||PK-5||1.7 mi|
|8||Tuscany Heights Elementary School||PK-5||1.8 mi|
|8||Mh Specht Elementary School||PK-5||2.2 mi|
|9||Tejeda Middle School||6-8||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.