- For Sale
2311 Park Circle San Antonio, TX, 78259 United States Get directions$260,000 $109/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Parking 2 Car car garage
- MLS# 1252430
- Listed 3 Years 7 Months 16 Days Ago
- One owner home in Encino Park with great schools and fantastic neighborhood pool, park, tennis courts and more! Located on a cul-de-sac lot with no traffic! Huge family room with impressive brick fireplace! Chefs will love the double ovens, smooth cooktop, granite and tile counters and the built in butler pantry for extra storage! Fantastic downstairs master with two closets, tub and walk in shower, his & her sinks plus private! Two dining areas! Huge bedrooms with built ins! Extra large garage!
- Located in the Estate section of Encino Park on an extra large .26 acre lot with majestic oaks! Great location in the neighborhood with no thru traffic on this cul-de-sac street!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|10||Encino Park Elementary School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
|9||Tejeda Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|9||Johnson High School||9-12||2.1 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian High School||PK-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|8||Bulverde Creek Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|NA||Laurel Ridge School||NR||1.6 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.