- Resale - single family
710 Point Breeze San Antonio, TX, 78253-5277 Get directions$155,000 $88/Sq. ft.
- StyleOne Story,Traditional
- Age11 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached, Oversized car garage
- Area 0102
- MLS# 910753
- Listed 8 Years 3 Months 20 Days Ago
Description: Well, well, well! Well located, well built and well maintained on a private greenbelt lot with views of the roller coaster at sea world! No rear neighbors ever! Pretty red brick one story with open floor plan! Spacious kitchen with tons of cabinets & counter tops plus an island & breakfast bar for extra seating that opens to the large family room with corner fireplace! Gorgeous 18x18 tile floors in pantry, kitchen & breakfast area! Huge master with his & her sinks, deep garden tub plus walk in shower! Run!
- Bed1 Dm: 15 x 13, Bed2 Dm: 10 x 11, Bed3 Dm: 10 x 11, Din Dm: 10 x 15, Fam Dm: 23 x 16, Kit Dm: 12 x 15, Util Dm: 6 x 14
- Other: Accessibilty: Ext Door Opening 36'+, Accessibilty: First Floor Bath, Accessibilty: First Floor Bedroom, Accessibilty: Hallways 42' Wide, Accessibilty: Level Drive, Accessibilty: Level Lot, Accessibilty: Low Pile Carpet, Accessibilty: No, Accessibilty: No Stairs, Accessibilty: Stall Shower, Air conditioning: 1 Central, Amenities: Jogging Trails, Amenities: Park/Playground, Amenities: Pool, Amenities: Sports Court, Amenities: Tennis, Elem: Ott, Exterior Feature: Has Gutters, Exterior Feature: Patio Slab, Exterior Feature: Privacy Fence, Exterior: 4 Sides Masonry, Exterior: Brick, Ferguson Grid: 611d3, Foundation: Slab, Heating Fuel: Electric, Heating: Central, High: William Brennan, Home Faces: North, House Type: Single Family Detached, Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Inclusions: Chandelier, Inclusions: Dishwasher, Inclusions: Disposal, Inclusions: Dryer Connection, Inclusions: Electric Water Heater, Inclusions: Garage Door Opener, Inclusions: Ice Maker Connection, Inclusions: Microwave
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,053
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Luna Middle School||6-8||0.4 mi|
|7||Ott Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|7||Brennan High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|5||Galm Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|6||Lieck Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|8||COLE EL||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|7||Bernal Middle||6-8||2.2 mi|
|8||Forester Elementary School||PK-5||2.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.