- Resale - single family
8734 Silver Quail San Antonio, TX, 78250-6214 Get directions$130,000 $77/Sq. ft.
- StyleOne Story
- Age30 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage car garage
- Area 0300
- MLS# 928443
- Listed 7 Years 6 Months 28 Days Ago
Description: Beautifully updated one-story home in desirable quail creek. Entertainment back yard with double-decks and mature trees. Interior features wood laminate and ceramic tile flooring in the living areas, neutral designer color walls,and lots of natural light. Great value on quiet street.
- Bed1 Dm: 16 x 15, Bed2 Dm: 12 x 12, Bed3 Dm: 13 x 12, Brkfst Dm: 12 x 17, Din Dm: 12 x 17, Fam Dm: 22 x 20, Kit Dm: 12 x 18
- Other: Accessibilty: First Floor Bath, Accessibilty: First Floor Bedroom, Accessibilty: Full Bath/Bed On 1st Flr, Accessibilty: No Steps Down, Accessibilty: Stall Shower, Air conditioning: 1 Central, Elem: Elrod Jimmy, Exterior Feature: Deck/Balcony, Exterior Feature: Mature Trees, Exterior: Brick, Ferguson Grid: 579c2, Foundation: Slab, Heating Fuel: Natural Gas, Heating: Central, High: Marshall, House Type: Single Family Detached, Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Inclusions: Dryer Connection, Inclusions: Electric Water Heater, Inclusions: Garage Door Opener, Inclusions: Gas Water Heater, Inclusions: Washer Connection, Interior: 1st Floor Lvl/No Steps, Interior: High Ceilings, Interior: One Living Area, Interior: Open Floor Plan, Interior: Separate Dining Room, Interior: Two Eating Areas, Interior: Utility Room Inside, Lot Improvement: Curbs, Lot Improvement: Sidewalks, Lot Improvement: Street Gutters, Lot Improvement: Street Paved, Lot Improvement: Streetlights, Masterbath: Double Vanity, M
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,163
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Connally Middle School||6-8||0.3 mi|
|7||Elrod Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|5||Marshall High School||9-12||2.1 mi|
|NA||Northwest Hills Christian School||PK-8||0.8 mi|
|8||Carson Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|7||Fernandez Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|5||Timberwilde Elementary School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|6||Stevenson Middle School||6-8||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.