- Resale - single family
2770 Montebello San Antonio, TX, 78259 Get directions$179,900 $78/Sq. ft.
- StyleTwo Story,Traditional
- Age19 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Garage car garage
- Area 1802
- MLS# 946945
- Listed 7 Years Ago
Description: Welcome to a pristine three bedroom home. Enter into tiled foyer which opens to formal living, w/fireplace & mantel. Connecting to dining with lots of windows and crown moulding in both. Lg. Kitchen w/tons of counter space, breakfast bar & breakfast area. French doors to patio & very impressive 2 level decking, with steps from lower deck to lovely fenced back lawn. All bedrooms are upstairs along with sitting area, study area and a full bath. Master is grand w/ private full bath & 2 closets. Lovely home.
- Bed1 Dm: 16 x 20, Bed2 Dm: 12 x 13, Bed3 Dm: 11 x 15, Brkfst Dm: 10 x 11, Din Dm: 10 x 14, Fam Dm: 15 x 20, Kit Dm: 10 x 15, Oth Dm: 10 x 15, Util Dm: 7 x 7
- Other: Accessibilty: First Floor Bath, Accessibilty: Level Lot, Accessibilty: Low Pile Carpet, Accessibilty: No Steps Down, Air conditioning: 1 Central, Air conditioning: Zoned, Amenities: Park/Playground, Amenities: Pool, Amenities: Sports Court, Elem: Encino Park, Exterior Feature: Deck/Balcony, Exterior Feature: Double Pane Windows, Exterior Feature: Mature Trees, Exterior Feature: Patio Slab, Exterior Feature: Privacy Fence, Exterior Feature: Sprinkler System, Exterior: Brick, Exterior: Siding, Ferguson Grid: 483f7, Foundation: Slab, Heating Fuel: Electric, Heating: Central, High: Johnson, House Type: Single Family Detached, Inclusions: Ceiling Fans, Inclusions: Chandelier, Inclusions: Dishwasher, Inclusions: Disposal, Inclusions: Down Draft, Inclusions: Dryer Connection, Inclusions: Electric Water Heater, Inclusions: Garage Door Opener, Inclusions: Ice Maker Connection, Inclusions: In Wall Pest Control, Inclusions: Security System (Owned), Inclusions: Self-Cleaning Oven, Inclusion
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,467
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|10||Encino Park Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|9||Tejeda Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|9||Johnson High School||9-12||1.5 mi|
|8||Bulverde Ranch Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|8||Bulverde Creek Elementary School||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|10||Roan Forest Elementary School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian High School||PK-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian Elementary School||PK-5||1.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.